One idea ahead.
Air brake systems for tractor units
Think tank for
Air brake systems
Solutions for agricultural and construction machinery
In modern agriculture, forestry and construction, tractor units are used in combination with one or more trailers to transport goods and products. In addition, increasingly heavy implements are transported to fields and construction sites on wheels.
The speed and high loading possibilities of the tractor/trailer combinations demand the highest level of operational and road safety. Here, air brake systems ensure the safe and efficient braking of the trailer.
Compliance with Regulations (EU) 167/2013 and (EU) 2015/68 from the Tractor Mother Regulation is now standard for many vehicle manufacturers. Tietjen naturally offers this standard in over 5,000 variants of air brake systems for almost all renowned manufacturers.
- Optimum adaptation of the brake system to the tractor unit
- Fast assembly with:
- Vehicle-specific brackets, consoles and cables
- Pre-assembled assemblies and kits
- Plastic pipe connectors
- Coloured markings of individual cables and connectors
- Standard equipment:
- Universal air set for e.g. cleaning, maintenance and tire inflation
- Automatic drain valve (no more daily draining)
- Illustrated installation guide, step-by-step explanation of the installation of the air brake system
- Parts certifications
- 2-line system as per (EU) 167/2013 for tractor units of the "new" generation
- 2-line system or combined 1- and 2-line system for tractor units of the "old" generation
- Original WABCO brake equipment, such as compressor, unloader valve, trailer control valve etc.
- Air reservoir with automatic drain valve
- Pressure gauge or pressure sensor (depending on equipment variant)
- Solenoid valves for pre-control and/or handbrake (depending on equipment variant)
- Cable harnesses (depending on equipment variant)
- Coupling heads red and yellow
- V-belt pulleys and V-belts
- All consoles and holders
- Preformed steel tubes
- Plastic pipes and hoses
- Joints and plug-in connectors
- Screws, clips and small assembly parts
- Universal air set
- Detailed and illustrated installation guide with brake diagram
- Parts certifications
- Optionally available for many vehicles:
- Air dryer
- Anti-freeze pump
- Air coupling
- Duo-Matic quick-coupling
Close scope of supply
You will find what you are looking for in our online catalogue. In addition to all brake systems by vehicle manufacturers, you can also order kits and replacement parts.