Knotter cleaning systems for presses
Neat and clean
Tietjen offers various types of cleaning systems. They include knotter cleaning systems for presses:
- Efficient cleaning of the knotters during pressing ensures less downtime in the field.
- The cleaning intervals are adjustable via the optional timing relay. This function may also be fully integrated in the machine's software (operator panel).
Tietjen differentiates between two variants of knotter cleaning systems:
- Knotter cleaning systems for pneumatically-braked presses:
The tractor provides the air supply for knotter cleaning which eliminates an additional compressor on the press.
- Knotter cleaning systems for hydraulically-braked presses:
Because the tractor does not supply the compressed air, a compressor is installed which is driven by the flywheel of the press. Because this compressor is fitted with its own oil lubrication system, it is possible to retrofit a knotter cleaning system in hydraulically-braked presses.
Scope of supply: Knotter cleaning system for presses
- Original WABCO parts
- Air tank
- Overflow valve
- Solenoid valve and solenoid valve cable
- All consoles and brackets
- Nozzle bar for cleaning the knotters
- Screws, clips and small assembly parts
- Plastic tube
- Detailed and illustrated installation guide
- Optional: Timing relay
- Optional: Air coupling, air hose, air gun